How to register
To see the Members section of our new Web site, you’ll need to register. This is a two-part process.
- Click the Register link in the sidebar.
- Enter the required information in the form that appears. (Please note that no one, including you, will be able to alter your Username once you have registered.)
- Enter the CAPTCHA code into the space beneath it, and then click Register. This will send an email to me (aka Webmeister) for approval.
You will not be able to log in to the Members section until you receive the acceptance email.
- Log in. Your Profile page will appear.
- In the Profile page, you can enter your nickname for the site, tell us about yourself, and upload a photo to appear as your avatar when you enter comments. THIS INFORMATION IS OPTIONAL.
- To save any information you enter, be sure to click the blue Update Profile button at the bottom of the page.
- Click the Mensa logo at the upper left corner of the Profile page to exit and see the full Web site.
We welcome your comments, questions, and suggestions.